DoseMonitor® is a unique software platform that identifies patients who may be at risk for ionizing radiation overexposure at the time an exam is ordered.
- Patient historical dose repository
- Robust reporting capabilities
- Modality facility comparisons, both real time and historical
- Customizable alerts and notifications
- DoseMonitor® is a certified software partner with the ACR for DIR data upload
- Dose data is exportable to dictation, HIS/RIS/EMR systems via HL-7
Manage radiation dose effectively, adapt to new technologies and meet evolving regulatory standards with the DoseMonitor® PACS-based automated dose data acquisition and analytics system.
DoseMonitor® provides immediate enterprise-wide visibility into patient dose exposure for multiple modalities and PACS systems.
Capture, analyze, report and take action on the dose information needed to optimize patient dose/image quality today and in the future with DoseMonitor®.
Visibility. Connectivity. Flexibility.
- PACS based, enterprise focused
- Fully automated – no change in workflow
- Real-time patient dose history
- Multi-modality capable (CT, XA, DR, Mammo)
- Flexible outputs (RIS/HIS/PACS/ ACR)
- Customizable Alerts & Notifications
- Rapid Implementation
The DoseMonitor® PACS-based automated system provides healthcare facilities of all sizes enterprise-wide visibility from day one into patient radiation dose exposure throughout the hospital or health system.
Insight when and where you need it
DoseMonitor® offers providers the greatest access to and flexibility in how you see, use and export dose data regardless of a hospitals size or configuration or number of modalities, units or even PACS systems.
With enterprise-level data acquisition, DoseMonitor® provides visibility into your organization, to aggregate, interpret, compare and report ionizing radiation data.
NOW FEATURING Organ Dose
Exam-specific Organ Dose is now
available with DoseMonitor®
- Real-time automated organ dose calculations using Monte Carlo data
- 50+ phantoms available for auto-selection based on BMI, sex and pregnancy status
- Broad device support